MOTOTRBO Voice & Data Dispatch Software
SmartPTT Basic is a dispatch software application for small to mid-sized MOTOTRBO radio systems. Functionalities include voice dispatch, GPS tracking, texting, job ticketing, voice recording, event log and more. Optional features include telephone interconnect and a web client for remote
SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration to a DMR system.
SmartPTT Dispatcher Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the controlled radio networks. The Dispatcher Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT Basic Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers through control stations (MOTOTRBO mobile radios), connected by USB and audio cables.
- Enhanced radio subscriber monitoring and management.
- Increased coordination of work.
- Personnel safety.
- Rapid response to emergency.
- Improved performance discipline of employees.
- Cost management.
- Elimination of data transmission errors.
- Increased call capacity.
- Voice Dispatch.
- GPS Tracking.
- Event Logging.
- Voice Recording.
- Text and Data Transfer.
- Job Ticketing.
- Web Client Option.
- Telephone Interconnect Option.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:.
- MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.08.32 or higher.
- XPR and SL series with firmware version R02.00.00 or higher.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- PC, Windows XP/Server 2008/Vista/Windows 7/ Windows 10, Intel Core i5 or higher, no less than 4 Gb RAM, Sound card (for connecting multiple channels, for example, M-AudioDelta 1010 LT), HDD recommended min 12 Gb (depends on volume of voice records).
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, National Government Security, Police, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.