Real-Time Remote Monitoring And Control Of MOTOTRBO Infrastructure
SmartPTT Monitoring is a software application providing real-time monitoring and comprehensive analytics of the radio network for in-depth analysis and optimal management of your MOTOTRBO infrastructure.
The system administrator can check the performance of the radio system and control the hardware remotely from a simple graphical user interface.
SmartPTT Monitoring is available as a standalone product or as an optional feature within SmartPTT Enterprise or SmartPTT PLUS.
- Real Time Monitoring – graphical representation of voice and data activity received from MOTOTRBO repeaters allows watching over the system in real time.
- Hardware malfunction alarms.
- Monitoring Analytics – graphical presentation of the collected data: proportions of event duration during a chosen time frame and daily, proportions of voice and data activity per day during a chosen time period.
- Monitoring Reports – detailed report based on collected data and filtered by a number of criteria.
- Minimized expenses for system maintenance.
- Real-time network infrastructure monitoring.
- Network Topology – graphical representation of radio network schema: radio servers, repeaters, routers, UPSs.
- Hardware Diagnostics – information about current state of connected MOTOTRBO repeaters and radio servers.
- Hardware Control – tools to shut down or restart radio servers and MOTOTRBO repeaters.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:.
- MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.08.32 or higher.
- XPR and SL series with firmware version R02.00.00 or higher.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- PC, Windows XP/Server 2008/Vista/Windows 7/ Windows 10, Intel Core i5 or higher, no less than 4 Gb RAM, Sound card (for connecting multiple channels, for example, M-AudioDelta 1010 LT), HDD recommended min 12 Gb (depends on volume of voice records).
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus & Linked Capacity Plus 2.0 and later.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 and later.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, National Government Security, Police, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.